Federer to call it a day after 2012 Olympics | Latest News

Federer to call it a day after 2012 Olympics | Latest News: "World No.1 Roger Federer will bid adieu to tennis after the London Olympics in 2012, a yet to be released biography of the champion written by a Swiss journalist revealed.

“That (2012) would be the ideal moment to consider about my exit,” the 27-year-old maestro was quoted as saying in ‘The Roger Federer Story: Quest for Perfection’.

“I don’t think that I’ll just quit one day and retire early because I’m tired. I really don’t.” he said.

“I understand that the hunger can begin to disappear at some point because you invest so much and, at some point, the body becomes tired. But as a kid I always dreamt of becoming No.1 and it would be wrong if my passion falters at this point,” Federer added."

Search Amazon.comor eBay for more 2012 Olympics products ...

No comments: